Located in the beautiful Livermore Valley, Dante Robere Vineyards produces small lot, hand crafted premium wines sold exclusively through our tasting room. Dan Rosenberg and Bob Bossi, longtime friends and owners, are passionate about making stellar wines, sourced from the finest fruit in the Livermore Valley and other growing regions well suited to unique varietals. Their estate-grown Syrah, blended wines featuring the estate Syrah, and other Rhone varietals such as Grenache and Mourvedre are their signature wines. But they also produce the stalwart varietals such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Chardonnay, in addition to unique wines such as Tempranillo, Touriga and Barbera. Visit us in our new tasting room where there is always a wide variety of interesting wines, including our popular GSM, Dante’s Inferno, our highly rated Estate Syrah, Reserve Estate Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy our wines, lively tasting room and views from our outdoor patios, a perfect spot to relax or picnic. Dan and Bob look forward to seeing you at the winery, where it’s all about stellar wines, good friends and great memories.
On Friday from 1 to 5pm and Saturday & Sunday from Noon to 5pm
1200 Wetmore Road Livermore, CA 94550 (925) 245-0172
- Mother’s Day Celebration Sunday May 8th (12-5pm)
- Wine Release Party for Wine Club Members Saturday May 14th – Sunday May 15th (12 – 5pm)
- Live Music on the Tasting Room Patio Saturday May 21st (12 – 5pm)
- Tacos & Tempranillo Thursday & Music on the Patio Thursday May 26th (5 – 8pm)
- Memorial Day Wine Tasting & Picnics Monday May 30th (12 – 5pm)