Thank you for your interest in Dante Robere Vineyards.
Although our indoor tasting room is still closed, we are taking reservations for outdoor patio seating on select Friday & Sunday afternoons, with the purchase of wine by the bottle and food provided by an on-site vendor. At this time, wine will be available by the bottle only, we will not be offering tastings or wine by the glass.
- Outdoor patios tables only (tables safety distanced)
- Table reservations are for 2-6/table (6ppl max/table)
- Food purchase from on site vendor required & no outside food allowed (per Alameda County requirements)
- All guests must be 21 and no dogs allowed (sorry ~ we’ll change back to our usual family/pet friendly policy as soon as we can)
- Upon arrival, all guests are required to wear face masks at all times unless seated at their table. Guests may remove their mask once seated.
- You can contact us to make a reservation by completing this reservation form. This form is not a confirmation of your reservation, you will receive an email from us to confirm availability within 48 hours.