Thank you for your interest in Dante Robere Vineyards!
We are accepting reservations for outdoor patio seating on Saturday and Sunday afternoons 11:30-5pm, with the purchase of a wine flight or wine by the bottle.. We are also open on Fridays, 1-5pm, on a walk-in basis.. Request a reservation by completing and submitting the form below. This is a reservation request only, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- Patio Table reservations are available Saturdays & Sundays – 3 seatings, 11:30-1, 1:30-3, 3:30-5 (Fridays walk-in basis only).
- 2-6 ppl/ table. For reservations of 6 ppl, we require a credit card to hold your table. Your card will not be charged if you cancel, However, no shows for reservations of 6 will be charged for 6 tasting fees.
- Tasting Fees are $20/person, waived with bottle purchase. Club members (2) and their guests (2) are complimentary.
- If you choose to skip the tastings and enjoy wine by the bottle, our minimums are one bottle/ every two guests, enjoyed at the winery or to take home (minimums are waived for club members).
- For Father’s Day, we have a 2 bottle minimum per table.
- LVWA passports & VIP passports are honored on a walk-in basis as follows: Fridays in both our Tasting Room & on our Patios and on Saturday & Sundays in our Tasting Room.
- Guests under 21 must be accompanied by an adult(s) and remain seated.
- Guests may bring their own food to enjoy with wine tasting or bottle service. However, please refrain from bringing hot prepared foods, as the aromas interfere with the wine tasting experience.
- Please let us know if your plans change, We will hold your table for 15 minutes, but cannot guarantee its availability beyond that.