May 22nd & 23rd, 2021
Cellar Dwellers – Please join us the weekend of May 22nd & 23rd, for our Spring Wine Club Release. Taste our newly released wines paired with a unique small bite tasting menu prepared by Chef Scott Wall.
Spring Release and Small Bite Tasting Menu – TBD
This is a complimentary event for wine club members (2 people). Member’s Guests are welcome for $15 per person (payable at the winery at check in). Due to limited capacity, we do ask that members limit additional non-member guests to two/membership.
We’ve made changes to our usual event for everyone’s safety and to comply with all health department protocols & guidelines. Here’s just some of the changes we’re making~
- To allow for social distancing, members are required to RSVP for a specific day and seating times, 11:30-1, 1:30-3 and 3:30-5.
- Reservations are for 2-4/table, larger tables can be specially requested. You can make your reservation starting 5/10/21, via EVENT BRITE LINK (to be activated at later date) . If you would like to sit at the same table with another member, indicate so by sending an email to Tastingroom@danterobere.com
- Due to limited space, all guests must be 21. Guests under 21 are welcome at the winery during non-event days and during regular hours.
- Table seating will be outside only, on the back pad and both patios (tables safely distanced). Both the tasting room and the barrel room will be closed to guests.
- Wine & food pairings, along with individually wrapped utensils, will be brought to your table, no waiting in lines.
- Upon arrival all guests are required to wear face masks at all times unless seated at their table. Our DR staff will wear face mask at all times.
- Wine pick~ups and any additional purchases will be brought directly to your table.
- When you leave, we ask that you bus your table by putting your glasses in the wineglass rack and used plates/utensils in the garbage.
- Cleaning crew on site to thoroughly clean between seatings.