November 13th through 15th, 2020
11:30 to 5pm
Cellar Dwellers – Please join us the weekend of November 14th & 15th, for our Fall Wine Club Release. Taste our newly released wines paired with a unique tasting menu prepared by Chef Scott Wall. Wines & pairings TBD.
This is a complimentary event for wine club members (2 people). Member’s Guests are welcome for $15 per person (payable at the winery at check in).
We’ve made changes to our usual event for everyone’s safety and to comply with all health department protocols & guidelines. Here’s just some of the changes we’re making~
- To allow for social distancing, members are required to RSVP for a specific day and seating times, 11:30-1, 1:30-3 and 3:30-5. We will also close the winery to the public on November 13th, for a dedicated day for curbside pick-up.
- Reservations are for 2-4/table, larger tables can be specially requested. You will be able to make your reservation via an EVENT BRITE LINK. If you would like to sit at the same table with another member, indicate so by sending an email to Tastingroom@danterobere.com
- Due to limited space, all guests must be 21. Guests under 21 are welcome at the winery during non-event days and during regular hours.
- Table seating will be outside only, on the back pad and both patios (tables safely distanced). Both the tasting room and the barrel room will be closed to guests.
- Wine & food pairings, along with individually wrapped utensils, will be brought to your table, no waiting in lines.
- Upon arrival all guests are required to wear face masks at all times unless seated at their table. Our DR staff will wear face mask at all times.
- Wine pick~ups and any additional purchases will be brought directly to your table.
- When you leave, we ask that you bus your table by putting your glasses in the wineglass rack and used plates/utensils in the garbage.
- Cleaning crew on site to thoroughly clean between seatings.