August 22nd & 23rd, 2020
11:30 to 5pm
Cellar Dwellers – Please join us the weekend of August 22nd & 23rd, for our Summer Wine Club Release. Taste our newly released wines paired with a unique tasting menu prepared by Chef Scott Wall. August wines released include 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, Livermore Valley (90 pts, Wine Enthusiast), 2017 Carignane, Contra Costa County and 2018 Mourvedre, Livermore.
This is a complimentary event for wine club members (2 people). Member’s Guests are welcome for $15 per person (payable at the winery at check in). Due to limited capacity, we do ask that members limit additional non-member guests to two people.
We’re making changes to our usual event for everyone’s safety and to comply with all health department protocols & guidelines. Here’s just some of the changes we’re making~
- To allow for social distancing, members are required to RSVP for a specific day and seating times, 11:30-1, 1:30-3 and 3:30-5. We will also close the winery to the public and have two dedicated days for curbside pick-up, Sunday August 16th and Friday August 21st, 12-3.
- Reservations are for 2-4/table. Please make your reservation via this EVENT BRITE LINK. If you would like to sit at the same table with another member, indicate so by sending an email to Tastingroom@danterobere.com
- All guests must be 21 (sorry ~ we’ll change back to our usual family friendly policy as soon as we can).
- Table seating will be outside only, on the back pad and both patios (tables safely distanced). Both the tasting room and the barrel room will be closed to guests.
- Wine & food pairings, along with individually wrapped utensils, will be brought to your table, no waiting in lines.
- Upon arrival all guests are required to wear face masks at all times unless seated at their table. Our DR staff will wear face mask at all times.
- Wine pick~ups and any additional purchases will be brought directly to your table.
- When you leave, we ask that you bus your table by putting your glasses in the wineglass rack and used plates/utensils in the garbage.
- Cleaning crew on site to thoroughly clean between seatings.